Financial Link Professional is a flexible report designer with powerful formatting features that transforms general ledger data into pixel perfect presentation quality statements and reports.
- Create professional looking financial reports
- View English names for database fields
- Use templates for easy report design
- Drill down from financial statement to general ledger account, to transaction detail
- Combine multiple databases in one report
- Consolidate Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Plus and Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Advantage companies on the same report
- Full departmental reporting
- Full multicurrency support
The Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Options Financial Link Professional module is a powerful, yet easy to use tool that extends the value of the data available through your Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) system. The powerful cross module drill down feature enables you to drill down from financial statements to Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) GL Transaction detail, allowing you can easily view underlying transactions and subtotals.
This module can access the Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) database allowing you to quickly create custom formatted financial reports designed specifically to meet the needs of decision makers at every level of your organization. In addition to creating your own reports you can also use the supplied templates or convert your existing Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Plus report specifications to create reports and statements in just a couple of minutes. Easy to use templates make deigning reports and statements effortless and transform GL data into quality reports without manual formatting.
Your Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) system combined with Financial Link Professional gives you powerful tools that deliver critical information and insight to allow you make key business decisions.
Use formulas for calculating variances and percentages. Use mathematical functions such as absolute, sum and average. Work with constants you have defined, calculate currency rates, perform queries and design statements such as recurring financial ratio reports.
Create multiple sets of statements for a group of companies for corporate consolidations, or consolidate sales areas into one divisional statement.
Comprehensive Departmental Reporting
Departmental reporting allows you to include data from several different databases in the same report, and produce reports and statements for grouped departments, divisions, and other account segments.
Full multicurrency support allows you to report in any currency your company uses.
- Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Advantage Series (all editions)
- Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Pro Series (all editions)
- Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Plus
Call us now at 67419198.