Key Performance Indicator
Create detailed financial comparisons and reports with this add-on module for Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) CFO.
Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) KPI is an add-on module that enhances Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) CFO by enabling detailed comparisons between financial models, the addition of user-specific variables and benchmarking of results with data from prior years or similar organizations.
With KPI, you can develop in-depth company-to-company and division-to-division comparisons – allowing you to thoroughly analyze the business performance of your entire organization. You can extract and consolidate the information required to create benchmark data sets in minutes.
With SAGE ACCPAC KPI you can:
- Create your own performance measures.
- Compare actual performance with budget and forecast numbers.
- Create forecasts for as many as 20 years.
- Develop company-to-company comparisons.
- Develop benchmarks and long-term financial strategies.
Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) KPI enables you to compare financial models for a number of years – and it allows you to create your own performance measures. You can compare actual with budget and forecast, and make notes as to the variation reasons. Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) KPI allows you to work with multiple CFO models. You can also export any Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) KPI report or model to Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word.
You can create three types of comparison with KPI:
- Variance reports allows you to compare the budget with the actual and the forecast. The variance can be displayed in percentage or dollar terms.
- Compare Models allows you to view a number of CFO models. For example, you may wish to compare branches or subsidiaries. You can create an average model to provide a benchmark for comparative purposes. In addition, you can create a total or an annual model.
- Compare Years allows you to view a sequence of CFO models. KPI will create a projected forecast for up to 20 years. You can select your method of revenue growth, or input your own growth forecast.
Call us now at 67419198.