Norming Asset Management Overview
Norming Asset Management is a powerful and complete asset management solution. The core functionality module, Asset Accounting, can be used to process all the asset accounting transactions, including acqusition, depreciation, adjustment, disposal, merge and split. The higher functionality module, Asset Maintenance and Asset Leasing can be used to faciliate the asset maintenance and lease management.
The complete Asset Tracking facility is also available.
- Seamless integration with Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Advantage Series GL, AP, AR, PO
- Support Pervasive SQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle and IBM DB2.
- Flexible asset numbering.
- Comprehensive asset transaction processing.
- Asset depreciation for book & tax purpose respectively
- Powerful depreciation facility.
- Full multicurrency support.
- Full support over the US MACRS depreciation rule.
- Asset maintenance scheduling and expense processing.
- Asset lease tracking and billing processing.
- Complete barcode tracking facility.
- Image can be attached to location and asset register.
- Extensive inquiries and reporting.
Norming Asset Management is developed in the latest Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Advantage Series Software Development Kit, has the same look, feel, level of integration as the Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Advantage Series core module .
- Use the fiscal calendar and currency of Common Service module.
- Asset transactions generate General Ledger batches automatically.
- Integration with PO streamline the asset requisition, acquistion and invoicing process.
- AP invoice can be created from asset acquisition batch automatically.
- AR invouce can be created from the asset disposal batch automatically.
- AP invoice can be created from asset maintenance batch automatically.
- AR invoice can be created from asset lease billing entry automatically.
- Drill down from G/L,A/P and A/R to originating asset transaction.
- Acquire assets in the currency that vendor would use.
- Calculate unrealized gains and losses for active asset as exchange rates fluctuate.
- Adjust asset value in source or functional currency.
- Disposal proceeds in source or functional currency.
- Asset maintenance expense can be processed in source or functional currency.
- Asset lease billing entry can be booked in source or functional currency.
Flexible Asset Numbering
- Asset ID can consists of up to 72 characters,with maximum 9 segments.
- Each segment can use the segment code that is respectively defined in category, cost center, location and group
- Auto numbering facility is also available.
Comprehensive Setup Option
- Accounts Sets
- Cost Center
- Depreciation Periods
- Depreciation Methods
- Acquisition Codes
- Maintenance Types
Extensive Inquiries and Reporting Capability .
- Search asset by category, group, cost center, location.
- Review complete asset activities history and the original transaction entry.
- Check component assets of master asset.
- Maintain serial no. and bar-coding for each unit of asset.
- Print standard or customized label for each unit of asset.
- Print asset list, asset history and depreciation report for audit or reconciliation with G/L.
- Print depreciation projection report for the financial planning .
- Print capitalization analysis to compare budget with expenditure.
Call us now at 67419198.