Our application consultants handled various implementation projects and come from diverse background with in-depth knowledge of operation in different industries.
Single Integrated Business Management Application for Small Business
The SAP Business One application integrates all core business functions across your entire company – including financials, sales, customer relationship management, inventory and operations. Unlike many other small business solutions on the market today, SAP Business One is a single application, eliminating the need for separate installations and complex integration of multiple modules.
SAP Business One is an affordable, integrated business management solution that helps you increase profitability and gain better control of your business.
SAP Business One Facts:
- For companies with 10-250 employees
- Proven track record with more than 4,000 customers and over 30,000 SMB installations
- Available in 37 countries
- SAP is the safe choice with over 30 years of business software leadership
Unique Value Proposition of SAP Business One:
- True and unified picture of the business through a single, integrated business management solution
- Instantaneous access to critical information across customer relationship, manufacturing and finance
- Immediate notification and automatic response to important business events
- Ability to grow with the needs of the business
- Powerful customization capabilities that go into effect instantly
- Quick time to benefit, including rapid implementation, reduced learning curve and low total cost of ownership
SAP Business One and SAP Business Objects
With SAP Business One and SAP BusinessObjects, small business customers have access to leading solutions for reporting that re in use all across the world by tens of thousands of businesses. These solutions, combined with powerful, yet affordable, business management software, have been designed specifically for the needs of small enterprises.
SAP has made a clear commitment to fully integrate Crystal Reports into SAP Business One and make it the standard reporting and printing platform for our small business solution.
Crystal Report Server 2008
By combing SAP Business One with Crystal Reports Server, customer can:
- Create, manager, and deliver personalized reports either over the Web or embedded in other applications, including portals, while preserving security
- Support the reporting process, from data access and report design to integration of reports in portals and applications, and create new reports or customisation of existing reports with minimum IT overhead
- Access critical business information any way you require it and at any time
SAP B1 and Outlook integration
As part of SAP’s strategy to achieve a substantive lead over competitive products in the area of Microsoft® Office integration, SAP is offering the XL Reporter and the Microsoft Outlook Integration Add-On for SAP Business One.
This Add-on enables you to exchange and share data between SAP Business One and Microsoft Outlook so that you and your colleagues are kept up-to-date about account developments and can proactively respond to business opportunities.
- Synchronize data in SAP Business One and Microsoft Outlook (calendar appointments, contacts, tasks).
- Import quotations from SAP Business One into Microsoft Outlook and then display, edit, and send them as e- mails. Alternatively, create new quotations in Microsoft Outlook and then save them in SAP Business One.Save a Microsoft Outlook e-mail as an activity in SAP Business One.
- Connect to SAP Business One from Microsoft Word and save a Microsoft Word document as an activity in SAP Business One. The same function is available for Microsoft Excel: Workbooks can be saved as activities with a business partner or contact person in SAP Business One.
When we run SAP Business One, our management and staff can:
- Get a complete view of our business with a single, accurate source for all critical, up-to-the-minute business data. Give our business users instant access to the right information they need to run the business.
- Expand our business and customers with CRM capabilities. A complete customer view across sales, distribution, and financials helps us uncover new ways to serve our customers faster and better.
- Take proactive control of our business through automatic alerts, workflows, and response to key business events and customer needs. Get out of the reactive, time-consuming “fire drills.”
- Streamline our operations by seamlessly integrating key business processes such as sales, purchasing, inventory, and financials together out-of-the-box, eliminating redundant data entries and errors.
- Support our changing needs with easy-to-use customization tools to tailor SAP Business One to fit our specific business needs and individual user preferences.
- Trust in a solution we can count on. SAP Business One is offered by SAP, the world’s leader in business software solutions, and delivered by a global network of certified partners that provide local customer service and support.
Accounting and Financials
- Financial accounting – Handle our financial transactions – including general ledger, journal entries, budgeting, and account setup and maintenance – in one system, with comprehensive tools and reports.
- Budgeting – Manage budget creation, allocation, and distribution. Provide budget tracking, reporting, and alerts that notify the responsible users whenever a transaction exceeds a monthly or annual budget limit.
- Banking – Track all banking processes such as cash receipts, check writing, deposits, advance payments, credit card payments, and account reconciliation.
- Financial reporting – Provide easy-to-use financial reports, including balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow analysis, transaction reports, multi-period comparisons, and budget reports.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Sales opportunity management – Manage the entire sales process through different sales stages. Track sales opportunities and activities, analyze their outcome, and forecast revenue potential. We can monitor and analyze sales opportunities using dashboards and sales reports.
- Microsoft Outlook integration – Import customer data from SAP Business One into our Outlook contacts list. Activities and tasks entered into the calendar in SAP Business One can be synchronized with our schedule in Microsoft Outlook.
- Customer service and support – Allow our customer service and support team to administer customer warranty, service contracts, manage service calls, and track all customer interaction activities.
- Business partner management – Manage master data for our resellers and channel partners – including profiles, contact summaries, account balances, and sales pipeline analysis – to track sales leads and opportunities.
Operations and Distribution
- Sales and delivery – Generate price quotes, enter customer orders, set up deliveries, update stock levels, report on customers’ current balances, and manage all billing and accounts receivables.
- Inventory management – Handle inventory levels, item management, price lists, special price agreements, transfers between warehouses, and stock transactions – all through integration with other processes like sales and purchasing.
- Manufacturing – The Material Requirements Planning (MRP) module enables you to plan material requirements for a manufacturing or procurement process.
Administration and Reporting
- Human resources management – Capture pertinent information about each employee so we can have one place to maintain and manage our employee records and data.
- Automatic alerts – Define our own alerts and unique workflow processes by establishing approvals, procedures, and steps that are to be automatically initiated when a specific event occurs.
- Dashboards and reports – Create intuitive reports and dashboards for every aspect of our business, including customers and suppliers, sales, cash flow, bookkeeping, warehouse stock, financial statements, pricing, and customer activities.
- Drag and relate – View important relationships between data – and instantly gain a complete understanding of any business transaction – by dragging the data we want more information on, positioning it on top of other data, and then drilling down for more details.
- Customization and integration – Enable users to easily add fields, change forms, and personalize queries and reports. A standard software development kit (SDK) consisting of reusable business objects and user interface customization tools is available to customize and integrate SAP Business One to meet our specific industry and business needs.
Call us now at 67419198.
Single Integrated Business Management Application for Small Business
The SAP Business One application integrates all core business functions across your entire company – including financials, sales, customer relationship management, inventory, and operations. Unlike many other small business solutions on the market today, SAP Business One is a single application, eliminating the need for separate installations and complex integration of multiple modules.
With an SAP Business One solution, you can:
- Improve efficiency for a stronger bottom line – Centralize and integrate your entire business – across sales, inventory, purchasing, operations, and financials – in one system, eliminating redundant data entries, errors, and costs.
- Focus on growing your business – Streamline operations from end to end, so you can focus on making your business more profitable.
- Make smarter, faster decisions – Put your business information into a single data source, so you can instantly drill down to complete, up-to-date information – and so your people can respond quickly to customer needs and be more empowered to make decisions.
- Get faster time to value – Be up and running within six to eight weeks with a single application. The intuitive user experience minimizes user training and reduces the cost of ongoing IT support.
- Support your changing needs – With easy-to-use customization tools and over 550 add-on solutions provided by our software solution partners, SAP Business One can be flexibly tailored and extended to meet your specific business needs.
- Connect headquarters, subsidiaries, and business partners in one seamless network – Better serve your customers and gain operational efficiency with affordable, right-sized solutions to help manage information flow and harmonize business processes.
Call us now at 67419198.
- Products Engineering, Construction, & Operations
- Healthcare Higher Education & Research
- High Tech
- Industrial Machinery & Components
- Mill Products
- Professional Services
- Wholesale Distribution
Every industry has its own unique business processes, requirements, and challenges. That’s why SAP and our partners offer more than 550 industry-specific solutions. Whether you make, sell, or service, SAP can provide you with a solution that helps you meet your needs and stay on top of your business.
SAP works closely with selected software solution partners to develop simple, proven, and affordable industry-specific solutions, based on rigorous quality standards. These prepackaged, fully integrated industry solutions are designed for efficient, rapid implementation, giving you much more control over project costs and time.
Explore our solutions for these manufacturing, retail, service, and distribution industries, and you’ll find one designed to meet your industry or sub industry needs.
Four of The World Management Pte Ltd’s customers has made it to the papers. They are real-life testimonials on how SAP Business One is able to help improve their business processes regardless of their company size.
Download their success stories for more information.
Henry Design Centre, a leading office interior solutions provider replaced its archaic DOS-based enterprise system with SAP Business One. Using the software to integrate its finance, sales and logistics departments together, the company now has transparency across all its business units. This will help sharpen its competitive edge, increase customer satisfaction, and gives staff the ability to manage and analyze critical business data in real-time. View Success Story Here.
Hin Hin Group of Companies
Hin Hin’s legacy IT system was inadequate in enabling Hin Hin to achieve the standards of management and service that it wanted. With SAP Business One, eight subsidiaries were implemented within four months. View Success Story Here.
High-Tech Lubricants AP Pte Ltd
High-Tech Lubricants AP Pte Ltd (HTL), Motul’s Asia Pacific arm, needed to reduce the time spent on data entry and processing sales orders. It not only achieved this with SAP Business One, but has also seen greater efficiency and visibility into the business. View Success Story Here.
Unza Company Pte Ltd
Fast-moving consumer group company UNZA turned to SAP Business One to eliminate data corruption, and achieve operational excellence as well as enhance customer satisfaction. View Success Story Here.
SAP Business One 9.3 Highlights
SAP Business One Platform Support Matrix Mar 2018
SAP Business One (Brief)
SAP Business One (Detailed)
SAP Business One – Mobile Application for iPhone/iPad
SAP Business One – Starter Pack
What’s new in SAP Business One 9.1
SAP Business One License Guide AUG 2014
What’s new in SAP Business One 9.2
SAP Business One Hana
TWM takes the time to analyze and understand about the issues at your organization before recommending a solution that fits. We provide professional advice during the initial discussion to ensure successful implementation. Or Call us for a Chat at +65-67419198.