Essential tools for businesses interested in improving their strategic method of financial analysis
Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) CFO is a financial diagnostic and strategic analysis tool that begins where your General Ledger and traditional financial reports end. CFO is an interactive solution that provides you with a one page financial scorecard, providing key information and indicators on what drives your business. This simple to use package provides you with a unique approach to interpreting financial data.
Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) CFO allows you to:
- Perform “What If Scenarios” – For example: What would be the impact of reducing your receivables from 70 to 60 days?
- Perform “Goal Seeking” – For example: What strategies can you employ to improve your cash flow from negative $325,000 to break even?
- Create a Budget or Forecast report – The Roll Forward function enables you to create a budget or forecast in two keystrokes.
- Analyze a new business contract, customer, product or another New Opportunity
- Combine next year’s budget with a new opportunity.
- Instantly evaluate, forecast and implement strategic business decisions to achieve your desired results.
Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) CFO is integrated with your SAGE ACCPAC ERP General Ledger so there is no rekeying of information.
New Features in Version 2.0
- Support for Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) 5.4 General Ledger
- The ability to import financial data from Caseware
- Better Support for Microsoft XP
- Splash screen branding using the clients own logo
- A new on-line activation and UMF (usage and maintenance fee) scheme tied to the hard drive as well as the traditional fax activation request process
- The ability to import financial data from an Excel template (in version 2.0B)
TWM takes the time to analyze and understand about the issues at your organization before recommending a solution that fits. We provide professional advice during the initial discussion to ensure successful implementation. Or Call us for a Chat at +65-67419198.