With its user-friendly design, Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Query makes report writing a snap for even inexperienced users. Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Query uses a simple wizard interface that lets you select a report from a list, select the sort order and filter conditions, and direct the output to a printer, disk file, spreadsheet, screen preview or other output. In addition to running pre-defined reports, you can create your own quick reports in just minutes. Simply select which fields to report on from the list of available fields (full English descriptions, not cryptic names or symbols), and Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Query does the rest!
Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Query gives you:
- Powerful features that reduce the time-consuming task of designing reports to mere minutes
- A simple wizard interface that guides you through five steps to produce effective professional reports with a variety of outputs
- A simplified database query process that uses full English descriptions for all field and table captions so there’s no need to navigate through cryptic field and table names
- Security settings to control user access when creating new reports. You can even specify whether other users can access the sort or filter pages for each report.
- The ability to import reports so you can use report layouts designed by other users or consultants
- The ability to export reports to Excel for presentation, analysis and distribution options for outside audiences
- Control of font, color, alignment, heading and column width for each field
- Pre-defined Avery laser label definitions for customers, suppliers, and employees, so you can simply select the records to include, sort them, select the Avery label style and print your labels
- The ability to export and share report layouts among users so you can distribute information throughout your organization using uniform, consistent business critical reports
- Direct access to the Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) table and field names. This optional feature is for those who prefer working with the Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) naming convention.
- The ability to report on multiple companies in a single report
Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Query Reports
There are a number of reports that are included with Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Query.
Professional & RunTime Editions available:
- Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Query comes in two editions, Professional & RunTime.
- The Professional edition gives you complete control over the look of your reports with Advanced Report Designer. Move fields, add lines, boxes and shading, include graphics such as company logos and define calculated fields.
- The RunTime edition allows for an inexpensive solution for users needing only to run reports created using the Professional edition.
Sage 300 ERP (Accpac)
TWM takes the time to analyze and understand about the issues at your organization before recommending a solution that fits. We provide professional advice during the initial discussion to ensure successful implementation. Or Call us for a Chat at +65-67419198.