ACCPAC Options Serialized Inventory lets you manage serial numbers from receipt in Purchase Orders through to Order Entry shipment with full integration. By entering serial numbers during standard transaction processing, you have one point of entry for faster, safer, simpler and smarter serial number management.
ACCPAC Options Serialized Inventory is designed to track serial numbers from the point of receipt through to the point of sale. In addition, returns to the original vendors are tracked with the use of return maintenance authorities (RMAs). This module integrates with ACCPAC Purchase Orders, Inventory Control, Order Entry, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
Serialized Inventory Provides:
- Full Integration with Order Entry, Inventory Control and Purchase Orders.
- Upgrade path for Serialized Inventory for ACCPAC Plus users.
- Flexible allocation/generation of serial numbers during PO receipting and OE order entry.
- Full transaction history.
- Comprehensive setup options for total Serialized Inventory control.
- Web-enabled (version 5.2 and later).
- Tracks serialized items, providing a full history of the “who, what and where” of each transaction throughout the life of the serial number.
- Allows the system administrator to set the degree of control over serial number entry and database maintenance with multiple set-up options.
- Drills down to the original transaction when an inquiry option is available in Purchase Orders, Order Entry and Inventory Control.
- Manages and tracks multiple units of measure at their component parts — e.g., the sale of one box may request 12 serial numbers.
- Tracks RMAs from the point of contact with an end user. Allows you to receive RMAs from non-customers and add these details to manage return of the stock.
- Allocates bill of material (BOM) serial numbers at the BOM level. Each master BOM serial number can be traced to its components. Similarly, components can be traced back through the master items.
- Operates as a tracking module and does not effect your inventory quantities or costs in any way.
Call us now at 67419198.