DocWorkbench provides an effective and practical tool for the creation and management of all Outbound and Inbound documents. The software is implemented on the desktop as a separate application to Workbench in order to make it available to all staff involved with project related documents and thereby provide a corporate solution for document management.
- Integration to MS Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Record and store documents in any file format and view with the native application or compatible viewer.
- Store and Retrieve documents with an extensive range of user defined criteria including:
- Extensive search functions on the Workbench database for:
- Save Emails and Attachments with option to save attachments separately.
- From MS Outlook use the DocWorkbench search function to locate files to be attached to Outbound Emails.
- From within MS Office applications email the current document as an attachment.
- Create Word Documents from templates that contain merge fields from the Workbench database.
- Mandatory Save fields to ensure the integrity of the document register.
- User defined conventions for system generated Folder and File Names.
- User defined Internal References.
- Integrates with Microsoft Explorer to locate and register files from applications that do not integrate with DocWorkbench.
- Register Inbound hardcopy documents and record physical file location.
TWM takes the time to analyze and understand about the issues at your organization before recommending a solution that fits. We provide professional advice during the initial discussion to ensure successful implementation. Or Call us for a Chat at +65-67419198.