A Complete and Highly Customizable Solution, Manages All Aspects of Your Customer and Vendor Relationships and Allows You to Build Profitable Business Relationships.
Keeping in touch with customers is critical to every business. Contact Master Professional makes this possible and convenient by putting all the required information into one place.
Contact management is not just about communicating with your customers- it is also about communicating with your co-workers about those customers. Contact Master Professional saves everyone’s notes together so that you have a complete record of the whole relationship between your company and each of your customers.
Contact Master Professional keeps you productive, with a user interface that’s completely customizable so you can see all the information you need to know, in one place. Each user or department can even create their own “view” of the data, focusing on the information that is most important to them.
New Features in Version 5.0!
- Tracks Accounts Payable Vendors – You can attach notes, documents, fields and view Accounts Payable transaction information.
- AutoDial – AutoDial allows a user to bring up a customer or vendor on the screen and have the computer dial that contact.
- Receipts Tab – A Receipts Tab has been added to the customer entity to show all payments received from the customer.
- Plus Conversion – A conversion from Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Plus to Contact Master Professional has been added. The utility will convert data from Contact Master for Windows for Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Plus, Contact Master for Accounts Receivable and Contact Master for Accounts Payable.
- Includes a Data Integrity Checker and Data purge functionality
- Improved Import/Export Capabilities
- Improved Reporting and Scanning Capabilities
- Improved Integration with Advantage Series
Why You Should Use Contact Master:
- Improves customer service by helping you make quick decisions regarding credit, returns, back orders and more.
- View a customer’s transactions, current or historical, with drilldown to the source document from Accounts Receivable, Order Entry, or Sales Analysis.
- Add reminder dates with a pop-up alarm to remind you of important activities.
- Transfer Prospects to Customers with no re-keying of information.
- Maintains customers and prospects with direct link to Accounts Receivable- no import/export required.
- Add an unlimited number of custom fields, to track information specific to your business.
- Control each individual user’s ability to view and edit customer information such as address, notes or credit limit with customized security settings.
- Increase productivity with free-form notepad and note editing. Each note is assigned a category and each category is assigned a status for easy recall.
- Conveniently create correspondence using mail merge with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Directly links to Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Keeps notes for customers and vendors
- Adds new fields
- Views transactions
- Maintains prospects in a separate database
Call us now at 67419198.