Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Alerts Server provides a universal interface to all of your applications monitoring databases by consolidating data entry, automating tasks and communicating with all the right people.
For you, that means automated processes that reduce delivery cycle time and accelerate revenue. For your customers, that means doing business with a company they can count on for efficient, reliable, and attentive service.
- ‘No programming required’ approach to automate business processes across the enterprise.
- Keep employees and business partners informed for better decision-making.
- Improve customer service and retain customers longer.
- Provide 24 / 7 response to changing business conditions.
- Customizable, off-the-shelf package that is easy to implement and easy to modify as your business requirements grow and change.
- Automated processes that reduce delivery cycle time and accelerate revenue.
Alerts – Awareness!
Automatically delivers the right information to the right person at the right time, every time. For example, upon discovery of a low inventory situation, Alerts will automatically notify the purchasing manager to place a new order for the specified item(s).
Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Alerts Server – Action!
Leverages awareness by taking action based on the conditions encountered. For example, upon discovery of a low inventory situation, The Alerts Server will automatically generate a purchase order from the accounting system for the specified item(s), route the purchase order to the correct supplier(s), notify any customers affected by the low inventory situation, schedule a callback in the CRM system for the corresponding sales rep(s), and notify management that all of these actions have been taken.
The Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Alerts Server supports the following databases: MS-Access, Pervasive.SQL, MS-SQL Server, IBM DB2, and Oracle.
The Server will connect with 2 database connections. Additional database connections can be purchased separately.
TWM takes the time to analyze and understand about the issues at your organization before recommending a solution that fits. We provide professional advice during the initial discussion to ensure successful implementation. Or Call us for a Chat at +65-67419198.